Frequently Asked Questions
UpdatedMonday April 16, 2018 byCYO Web Admin.
- What is Team Website? The Team Website is a feature of your CYO account that is generated when a player or coach is assigned to a team. The feature allows you to view schedules, email, team chat and view rosters.
- How will I know when Team Website is activated? You will be notified via email when your Team Website is activated. St. Rose CYO emails are sent from sender "Sports Illustrated Play". If you are not receiving emails, please check your email account's Spam or Junk folder to ensure the message was not filtered. If the message was filtered, you may find an option to 'mark as good' or add to 'safe sender' list. This will aid in receiving future emails from us.
- Do I need a CYO account to view Team Website? Yes, only registered CYO participants have access to their Team Website. In order to register for a CYO sport you must have a CYO account. Access Account Information for details on how to create an account.
- How do I access Team Website via computer? Log into your CYO account by clicking the green LOGIN button located on the top right hand corner of the www.saintrosecyo.com home page. After you log in, click on the TEAM WEBSITE button next to the registrant.
- How do I access Team Website via mobile device? The Team Website app is available on both iOS (iPhone) and Android mobile devices. Download the SI Play App to your device.
- How do I add/modify emails on my account? Log into your CYO account. 1. Click on 'Account Settings' under Account Options. 2. Click on the adult name you want to add/update the email address. 3. Click on 'Edit' under Account Options. It is on the edit screen that you can update emails, phone numbers, etc. Be sure to click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen to commit the changes. Please make note of the 'share with team' option. If you check off this box, your email will be made public on your Team Website. The 'share with team' option also applies to phone numbers. Please be sure to keep your email addresses and phone numbers current.
- How do I enable/disable texting on my account? Log into your CYO account. Under 'Account Options', click on 'Account Settings' then 'Mobile Phone Settings'. For each mobile phone, click 'Enable Texting' to activate the texting service or click 'Disable Texting' to deactivate the texting service.
- How do I view all the games/practices on my Team Website schedule? Your Team Website home page displays the next scheduled event in a green box on the top of the home page. On the bottom left of the home page the next 3 scheduled events are displayed. To view all scheduled events, click the 'Schedule' menu bar.
- How do I print all the games/practices on my Team Website schedule? To print all scheduled events, click the 'Schedule' menu bar. You will have the option to print your schedule, view in calendar form and download to ICAL.
- I have multiple children playing a sport. Can I view all their schedules at once? Yes, when you log into your CYO account click on 'Family Schedule' under Account Options on the right hand side of screen. Note: You do not access Team Website to get a Family Schedule.
- I am a Coach, can I add additional player emails on the Team Website? No,player contact information, including email, comes from the players CYO account. Players are responsible for keeping all contact information updated on their own accounts.
- I am a Coach, how do I send EMAILS to my team? Access your Team Website and click 'Email Team' (under Coach Tools). In the 'To' section of the email page you will notice the number of recipients your email will be sent to (the default value is the total number players on your team). If you want to modify the recipient list, click on the text 'Recipients' highlighted in blue.
- I am a Coach, how do I send TEXT messages to my team? Access your Team Website and click 'Text Team' (under Coach Tools). In the 'To' section of the text page you will notice the number of recipients your text will be sent to (the default value is the total number players on your team). If you want to modify the recipient list, click on the text 'Recipients' highlighted in blue. The texting feature sends both a text and an email to your players. Note: Player must enable texting on their CYO account to receive text messages.
- I am a Coach, how do enter game scores? Not all CYO sports allow the entering of scores. If the sport allows scores to be entered, you can find directions on how to do this on the Home page by clicking the menu bar for the sport you are coaching then sub menu bar Rules / Guidelines.
- I am a Coach, how can I view my teams game/practice attendance? As part of Team Website, the notification system automatically emails attendance reminders to your players. You can access your teams attendance by (1) clicking on any event on your Team Website home page or (2) click menu 'Schedule' and then the pull down arrow to show details.
- I am a Coach, how do I setup automatic practice and game notification messages? As part of Team Website, the website automatically sends out practice/game/event notification and attendance email reminders. Currently the reminders are sent 3 days and 24 hours before the event occurs.
- I have been assigned to Coach and my Team Website is activated but I do not have Coach Tools? In order to access your Team Website in Coach View, you must log into your CYO account with the login email that is linked to your name. How to check your Login Email - 1. Click on 'Account Settings' under Account Options. 2. Click on your name then click 'Edit' under Account Options. 3. Check your Login Email. If you have a login email, logout of your account and log back in using that email. If you do not have a login email, you must assign one. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.