UpdatedWednesday April 15, 2020 byCYO Web Admin.
As a CYO employee of St. Rose of Lima Parish, I understand that it is my responsibility to complete the following requirements of employment prior to my start date. Any questions regarding these requirements can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a CYO account. Access Account Information for details on account setup. Note: If you already have an account or are listed as a child under your parent’s account, then no action is necessary. Any questions about creating an account or about your existing account can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the following (4) forms and mail the original copy (not a photo copy) to :
- St. Rose of Lima CYO
- 2 Bayview Avenue
- Massapequa, NY 11758
Please use blue/black ink and print clearly on all forms. Click PDF link below for forms.
1. Employee Information Sheet
2. Screening Consent and Disclosure (Background Check)
4. Code of Conduct (18+) - to be signed by employees who are 18 years of age or older
Code of Conduct (U18) - to be signed by employees who are under 18 years of age
- For employees 18 years of age or older, you must complete Virtus Training and email a copy of the signed completion certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for Virtus online at: www.virtusonline.org. You must indicate Rockville Centre, NY (Diocese) for proper class schedule registration. You can register for a session held at any parish in our diocese. In addition, please list St. Rose of Lima as an alternate location if it is not your home parish.